- The Christmas tree looks pretty pitiful this year; I don't think I "fluffed" all the branches enough after putting it up, it looks lopsided. Will have to avoid getting the whole tree in there when we take pictures on Christmas day... strategically place kids so it looks better than it really does.
- Why is it that I have such a hard time getting up during the week, but on Saturday morning I'm up at 7 and ready to enjoy my day?
- How come you can use the red-eye removal to fix human eyes in pictures, but it doesn't work on animal eyes?
- I remember "30-somethings" being so OLD in highschool... now that I'm there myself why do I still feel so YOUNG?
Everyone else in the house is sleeping - Dave, Jace and the dogs. Just me up, enjoying a cup of coffee. Speaking of Jace and the dogs, he took a few pictures of them last night. I was back in our bedroom, doing some cleaning in my closet, and he came back to ask if he could take a picture of the dogs. Really, looking at the progression of the pictures on the camera, I think this photo session was a 10-year-old chasing the dogs and taking pictures. He started out taking pictures of Rocky on the sofa:


He must've really been bugging Rocky, because the dog rarely moves from the sofa or wherever he is sleeping... but the next shot shows Rocky sitting on the rug, looking rather ho-hum. Probably wishing the boy would let him get back up there and go back to sleep...

Next shot shows Rocky in his hiding spot. He thinks we can't see or get to him under the table... anytime he gets scared, that's right where he goes.
And the last picture, the one that Jace came back to find me and show me, was one of Zoe-Wilson, under the sofa in the office. It is the weirdest thing ever, the dog hates the camera. She heads in the other direction immediately, whenever the camera is pointed anywhere near her.
At that point I told Jace that he had gotten some cute pictures of the dogs, but it was time to stop torturing them!Looking forward to a nice couple of days off; have my holiday party at my boss' house tonight, but that's about all. Ok, time to get moving and start doing laundry and cleaning, the weekend routine!
