Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pain and Suffering

Well, today I got my flu shot here in our office and then I went and voted. Both were painful, but necessary. The pain from one will only last for a day or so, the other will have repercussions for the next four years, no matter who wins. No, I am NOT getting into political crap (and that's how I feel about it, especially the last several weeks' ads, campaigns, etc.) on here, I was just being sarcastic.

Actually polls weren't bad when I went; one of my friends emailed me when she got to work this morning and said she waited an hour and a half at our polling spot, and that the A-B section (last names) was even longer than her's. Because of construction at several of the schools in our area, they combined three polling "sections" on our end of town into one big one at Remington's.

So now I've done my duty, and my dad can get off my back about both. (Sorry, Dad, but you know it is true. I'm 37 years old and you're still asking about flu shots every year, and we all KNOW about your political diatribes with all of us kids!)