I spent the weekend tidying up, because we have a cleaning lady starting today... It's rather ironic, that one must clean BEFORE the cleaning lady comes. Do any of you have someone clean for you? And if so, do you have to clean before she comes, as well?
I'm so excited to have one again, I had one several years ago. It was such a nice feeling, to come home to a house that is sparkling clean... Dave has been asking me to find someone to come and clean for months. He was a bachelor for six years after his divorce, and travelled four days a week. His house was immaculate all the time since he was never there, and he had a cleaning lady come every other week. The segue to my "flexi-messy" world has been difficult for him, and I've really tried to do better with my clutter. But add two dogs to the mix, (they are outside all day, but do come inside at night) and it makes for a challenge.
I'll be excited to come home tonight, open the door, and just flop down on the sofa with a book and enjoy a CLEAN HOME!
Hope everyone has a good Monday.