Monday, September 29, 2008

No Rest for the Weary!

I'm up early this morning before heading to a local golf course for our annual golf tournament to raise money for women needing financial help with diagnostic mammograms. This is one of my busiest times of the year, and I have had back-to-back-to-back events the past two weeks! Whew! Once the tournament is over then I only have our two breast cancer awareness events in late October. After that I'm free of events until February... just the planning meetings that will take place from October through January, but those will be a snap!

The weekend was busy but good; and all the food I ate was GOOD, too. Dang! But I did work out 5 times last week, so at least I was disciplined with my exercise. And I really only overindulged on Friday and Saturday. I'm back on the wagon!

More soon, when things calm down.