Had a great time with my sister, sister-in-law and my nephews on Wednesday, they all loved the pool. Well, the three older boys did; the little guy, Sam, didn't like the water, it was too cold. Can't post pics, as my camera is dead and I don't have the charger with me.
I've been meaning to post about this site mentioned on friend Anne's blog a few months ago, courtesy of her daughter. It's been one of my favorites smarta** sites to check out, and I always have to laugh because I do fit several of the cliches. (Now, some of them are pretty political and if you look at the comments posted, there are a lot of people who are hacked off about the connotations of this blog. But I'm not into all that crap, just enjoy the funny social ones --I love grammar, sweaters, dinner parties, Target, and scarves, to name a few.) Loved this one on white people and bumper stickers... You'll never see a freakin' political bumper sticker on my car, but apparently I am still a cliche, with my first ever bumper sticker that I put on my car last year.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Thank god it is freakin' Friday.