I made it to the Thin-a-buns class at the Y again last night, and it is getting a bit easier. After the class I went and did 15 minutes on the elliptical, and then fished Jace out of the Y pool and we headed home. I really should have done 30 minutes, but after the half-hour class I just couldn't talk myself into 30 minutes on the machine, too. I really need to go to the Abs class too, but it is an hour (AN HOUR!!) of abs exercises and I cannot fathom that. Perhaps I need to bite the bullet and go, because that is where I'm so flabby... That Hiptionary definition of "flabdomen"? That's me right now, plus some.
I just had my turkey sandwich on the Wonder light bread (2 slices of bread for 1 WW point a peach, and 15 honey Teddy Grahams. And tonight I'll be going to the gym again for a good 30-45 minutes on the elliptical. So, I'm trying... but it hasn't been easy lately. I think my metabolism is slowing down even further than it has been, and that just stinks.
Back to work. Just a little lunch time venting about diet, exercise and weight loss, or lack thereof.