Just wanted to let the record show that I was up at 7AM on a Saturday, and walked 2 miles this morning already. :) Some of my other friends have regular blogging about their kick-ass workouts (Lucas) and I'm always amazed to read what she's been doing. Last week I started a class at the Y, called Thin-a-buns (sounds like Cinnabuns, doesn't it? Which would be the opposite of what you want your butt to look like-- an oxymoron!)and I really liked it. I went once this week, and had planned to go last night (got my 2 mile walk in yesterday morning and then planned to go to the 30 minute class last night) but Dave wanted me to come and look at something for our boat, so I didn't get to the gym in time.
Anyway, I'm feeling better about my upcoming couple days of eating, drinking and having fun now that I've gotten in my walk this morning. If I was really ambitious I'd pack my clothes so I could walk tomorrow morning around the park at the lake. But I imagine that if I'm up early, I'll be sitting on our deck by the boat, drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying the morning sun. Now I'm off to clean the house a bit so that when I come back Sunday night I won't have to do it then.