I've meant to get this post done for the past week and a half, but time just slips on by...
I do have to mention that since Thanksgiving we've had a couple of nail-biting evenings watching MU, and we were crushed to see their loss against OU Saturday night... Dave is a huge fan, and we think/hope that his daughter Paige will go to MU. She's a junior at Rogersville, and that is her plan. My grandpa would love that, he's on the foundation board at MU, and not one of six grandkids has gone to Mizzou... so Paige would be the first one in the family (a great grandchild!) to go since he attended.
We had a great family Thanksgiving with my folks in St. Clair, and I took a few pics... Dave and I brought the Wii Guitar Hero III to St. Clair, and it was the hit of the weekend. I was talking to my sister Ann last night, about our family get-togethers. Of course we siblings LOVE it, because it is a time for us to catch up and talk for hours on end. But our "in-laws" that are there with us aren't as thrilled with spending endless hours at the "Gasaway Ranch"... so the Wii was a nice diversion for them, especially!
Mimi and Grandpa Nick with my new nephew Sam


