I'm starting to get a complex. Three of my five siblings have already asked/commented via phone call/email if I'm bringing the Wii game with me to St. Clair for our family Christmas get-together this weekend. So, obviously I know where Jace and I rank-- we're just loved for our latest greatest video game.
Ok, Gasaways-- the answer is "No, I will probably NOT be bringing the Wii home." "WHY NOT???" you ask? Well, first of all, not having the Wii there will allow us to concentrate on celebrating Christmas in a more traditional fashion... you know, singing Christmas carols in the music room, with me on the piano and Rob on the guitar (You do know that Dave makes fun of us and calls us the VonTrapp family, don't you!?!?)
And second, since Dave and Neil will be at our house in Springfield all weekend (Paige has to work, but she will be there with them some), he says that if the Wii doesn't stay with him then he will be "forced" to go out and buy the XBox 360 so they have something to do all weekend.
There you have it -- in order to make sure we aren't buying ANOTHER gaming system, I guess the Gasaways will have to suffer. So, blame it on Dave! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend, and celebrating the true meaning of Christmas with all of you... it will be sad to have Dad and Ann out in North Carolina, but at least they'll be there together this weekend. See you all on Friday.