div>That's our boat, with Koko, Chris and Jana's little guy! And the reason I'm posting this pic is that I'll hopefully be buying tix tomorrow at 10AM for us to see the musician who inspired the name our boat..."Banana Pancakes" is one of our favorite songs by Jack Johnson, and if all goes as planned we'll be seeing him in concert later this summer. He will be playing at Sandstone Amphitheatre in Bonner Springs, KS, right outside of KC. It is my favorite place to see concerts, there's not a bad seat in the place.
More to follow, tomorrow! Tonight I'm hanging out with my little guy, Jace, watching a movie and taking it easy. Dave is gone this weekend, headed to Bristol, TN with his boss, to see a NASCAR race. I've been giving him a hard time about it, because he was certainly not into this when we started dating, but he's goin' a little redneck on me. :)
Happy Friday night to everyone... looking forward to a great weekend... my biggest project this weekend is to finish staining the front steps while Dave is gone. Tomorrow looks a bit cool to do so, it will only be 45 degrees. Sunday is supposed to be up to 55, so I think that will be my day to get it done.