I don't even know why I'm posting, there's not much to say. But I'm feeling like I should, since my last post was almost a week ago! We had a quiet weekend, Dave was sick in bed from Thursday through Sunday; I knew he was REALLY feelin' bad when he missed the Friday night opener with the Spf Cards vs. the St. Louis Cards... after all, one of the reason he bought a quarter-season of tix to the Spf Cards was to get these great seats for him and his son to see this game. But Neil ended up taking a friend and they had a blast, and I know Dave was happy that Neil got to go.
Dave's back up and actually gone this whole week, to training in St. Louis and then a trade show at Lake of the Ozarks. So tonight it is me and the doggies, and we've enjoyed several episodes of Law & Order on the DVR, in between getting a little work done on my laptop.
Do have some great pics from our Women's Red Hot Night event last week, will have to get those downloaded and posted in the next day or two. In the meantime, I just checked out all my friends/family's blogs (see the links on the right)... so if you're looking for some real action, take a look at all of their's -- Shifting Gears has had three posts in three days.. what a woman!