Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tag- You're It!

Anne has tagged me! These are the rules!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Six non-important things about me:

1. I eat oatmeal for breakfast almost every morning, and have for many years. My grandma always fixed it for us when we were little, and I grew up hearing that it "sticks to your ribs".

2. I have my associates degree in voice - would've probably gone on to complete my bachelor's, but I slipped, fell and broke my JAW in a fluke accident at Pizza Hut (where I waitressed when first moving to Springfield before my junior year.) During the five weeks that I had my jaw wired shut while in my first semester at SMSU, I saw the information on the gerontology program and changed my major- have been in healthcare ever since.

3. A little OCD quirk of mine -- I like to use a straight-edge when I'm writing greeting cards, etc.

4. I had my first pedicure ever, last spring. Loved it!

5. I have always been a reader... I read when I eat (when by myself), read in bed most nights, even read while drying my hair some mornings... Sometimes other things get neglected because I have my nose in a book!

6. You know the emails you get, similar to this, where you have to erase the sender's answers, put your own in, and then forward it to 10 of your friends? And one of the questions is "Who do you think is least likely to respond to this?" I'm almost always the one that they pick as least likely to respond! But this one was short, simple and fun, so here it is!

I'm tagging:

1. my brother Rob
2. Lucas
3. Kim
4. Miriam
5 Jennifer

And I, like Anne, don't have a 6th blogger to add... but maybe I'll get someone else (Luke? Tara?) to answer back with a few of their own quirks... :)