Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Observation

Yes, they do have "funnel cake" under the Food Tracker portion of Weight Watchers online. I briefly questioned that last night, as I gave in to temptation and ate a few bites of one. I went to a Springfield Cardinals game with three girlfriends, and had two beers, one nacho chip (yes, just one!) and then we split the funnel cake.

The Food Tracker lists "funnel cake 1/2 item" as 12 points. But, I didn't eat 1/2 of it... only a few bites? Does that mean I ate 1/8 so?

But c'mon, it was a baseball game... junk food is ALLOWED there -- in fact, it is EXPECTED. :) Yes, I'm justifying my bad food choices, damn it. But I walked 2.25 miles last night before we went to the game, AND I'm sitting here eating a healthy lunch, like I normally do: a turkey sandwich, with seven triscuits, a serving of grapes and a sugar free pudding... so I'm making up for last night's bad behavior!